Our product offerings vary based on project location
Echelon Masonry products are manufactured regionally in order to deliver the best prices and lead times.
Please enter your project ZIP code to view the products and colors available in your region.
Echelon Masonry products have been updates to highlight products available to that region.
Get the latest news and information from Echelon by signing up to receive our monthly newsletter.
InsulTech™ ICMS is a complete thermally broken insulated masonry system which includes a full complement of masonry units and is produced by Oldcastle®. InsulTech o ers high thermal efficiency in an innovative design combining a pre-assembled structural masonry unit, molded High Performance Neopor® EPS insulation insert and thin veneer face. InsulTech provides design flexibility, installation efficiency and is available in both standard finishes as well as Trenwyth® colors and textures.
InsulTech™ is a pre-assembled structural masonry unit, molded EPS insulation insert and thin veneer face all-in-one. This complete assembly not only improves overall energy efficiency, but reduces installation time — since one block does it all. It’s available in both standard finishes, as well as Trenwyth architectural block colors and textures.
Consists of a pre-assembled structural masonry unit, molded EPS insulation insert and thin veneer face
Complete insulated concrete masonry system with a full complement of masonry units
• Consists of a pre-assembled structural masonry unit, molded Neopor® EPS insulation insert and thin veneer face with finished sizes of 12 1/4"W x 4"H x 16"L Nom.
• Installed as a complete assembly to improve installation efficiency
• Insultech molded insert uses BASF High Performance Neopor EPS molded insulation inserts, giving the assembled unit an effective R-value of 16.2 at 75° F.
•Fully thermally broken units and system • Meets 2012 and 2015 IECC Energy codes from Zones 1 through 7
• Internal stainless steel metal anchors molded into the EPS inserts ensures safety connection to the back wall during windloading and Fire Integrity™ for fire safety
• Innovative design provides continuous insulation and air tightness formed by the EPS inserts in combination with compliant closed cell gasket material and production spray applied air barrier
• All InsulTech™ CMUs and Thin Veneer Faces are produced with RainBloc® Integral Water Repellant or other Oldcastle approved water repellant admixtures.
• Multitude of color and texture options for aesthetic needs