Get the latest news and information from Echelon by signing up to receive our monthly newsletter.
InsulTech™ ICMS is a complete thermally broken insulated masonry system which includes a full complement of masonry units and is produced by Oldcastle®. InsulTech o ers high thermal efficiency in an innovative design combining a pre-assembled structural masonry unit, molded High Performance Neopor® EPS insulation insert and thin veneer face. InsulTech provides design flexibility, installation efficiency and is available in both standard finishes as well as Trenwyth® colors and textures.
InsulTech™ is a pre-assembled structural masonry unit, molded EPS insulation insert and thin veneer face all-in-one. This complete assembly not only improves overall energy efficiency, but reduces installation time — since one block does it all. It’s available in both standard finishes, as well as Trenwyth architectural block colors and textures.
Consists of a pre-assembled structural masonry unit, molded EPS insulation insert and thin veneer face
Complete insulated concrete masonry system with a full complement of masonry units
• Consists of a pre-assembled structural masonry unit, molded Neopor® EPS insulation insert and thin veneer face with finished sizes of 12 1/4"W x 4"H x 16"L Nom.
• Installed as a complete assembly to improve installation efficiency
• Insultech molded insert uses BASF High Performance Neopor EPS molded insulation inserts, giving the assembled unit an effective R-value of 16.2 at 75° F.
•Fully thermally broken units and system • Meets 2012 and 2015 IECC Energy codes from Zones 1 through 7
• Internal stainless steel metal anchors molded into the EPS inserts ensures safety connection to the back wall during windloading and Fire Integrity™ for fire safety
• Innovative design provides continuous insulation and air tightness formed by the EPS inserts in combination with compliant closed cell gasket material and production spray applied air barrier
• All InsulTech™ CMUs and Thin Veneer Faces are produced with RainBloc® Integral Water Repellant or other Oldcastle approved water repellant admixtures.
• Multitude of color and texture options for aesthetic needs